character reset from level 16 to 14

Home Forums Bug Reports character reset from level 16 to 14

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    julesleouf
    Participant

Hi, i had a bug that occured twice on the same character.

i disconnect somewhere and the next day i find my character on a fly to moonglade with her level reset to 14 from 15 the first time and 16 the second.

also everytime, her bags disapear until i logout and come back, but her levels are still gone.

rayz0r

Thanks for letting us know. There has been some issues with the current server like you mentioned. Unfortunately, these are bugs in the server code. Hopefully it will be corrected on the next server update. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] so we can help fix the issue for your character.

micaela
    Participant

Dear Sirs, I am Mica from Spain, I have played on your server, but it has some flaws; 1.- The loot is very low, I know it is Blizzlike, but the npc revive very quickly without being able to play, the skills of the players are low and the professions as there are very few players it is very difficult to upload them, which discourages who enters to play on your server, I hope you read this email, I speak Spanish and I’ve done it in google translator, Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.